I drove to work. I saw my favorite spot (in the shade of the big, leafy maple ... and it's a short walk to the door)... empty. I took it. Off to meetings... "Hey, Lee, wanna go to lunch at the D-Hall?" I could walk to the D-Hall... and keep my favorite spot. "Maybe... I want to see if Tim is available; if he's not I'll go." Tim is available... I drive to Pho. Pho is great... plus Tim is good company... and we walk to the Asian market for iced coffee in a can (I like it; Tim is less than impressed) and Pocky. Returning to work I get a decent spot near the building... I'm pretty happy. Later, a big storm rolls across campus... big leafy maple falls on the car in my favorite space (and 3 others). Lunch with Tim saves my car. Mixed feelings.
Downloaded Spoon's Ga Ga Ga Ga Ga: a great album... iTunes says I've listened 5 times.
No comments:
Post a Comment